If you hear the word bubbles you will immediately think of Champagne. Champagne is synonymous of celebrations, we usually accompany them all by a bottle of fizz.
Champagne’s impecable recognition was earned thanks to hundreds of years of history, tradition and prestige. But, not all of these sensual bubbles come from Champagne. We have plenty of different styles of sparkling wines around the world, and we like to call them “friends”.
During this class you will learn about’:
– The magnificent region of Champagne, their history, wine styles and why they are more expensive than other bubbles
– The different styles of sparkling wines and production methods
– How to read the label, how to storage, open or serve them
– All you need to know about Prosecco and how to buy the best ones
– The world of Cava and why they are so unique
– How to buy wallet-friendly options and how to incorporate them into a cocktail
– Other styles around the world, including Cremant, Franciacorta, Cartizze and sparkling wines from countries like Slovenia, USA, Portugal and Argentina
In addition, chef Doreen Colondres will teach you how to pour, pair and cook with bubbles, perhaps a few hors d’oeuvres can join us as well.
This 90 minute class will be a great reason to celebrate life and Vitis House 2nd anniversary!
*ALL CLASS SALES ARE FINAL. All food and non-food ingredients will be personal to you and your seating area and will be handled with gloves. We follow all safety requirements set by the CDC and the NC Government
Date: Multiple Dates Available
Start time: 06:30 p.m.
End time: 08:00 p.m.
Venue: The Loading Dock – (Free parking available but Uber/Lyft is recommended)
Directions: 1053 E Whitaker Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Vitis House Wine Classes Changes/Cancellations/Refunds
ALL CLASS SALES ARE FINAL. You can transfer your spot to someone else (at no cost). Please send us an email with the name of the person attending on your behalf.
Classes are subject to cancellation due to government safety measurements, severe weather conditions or low attendance. Check online for more details about our cancellation policies and safety guidelines or contact us at email@example.com