We’re going back to where it all began! These original wine destinations speak to us through history, culture, food and of course, wine. Come explore the old wines of Greece and Israel with us and taste something “new.” We can’t wait to take you on a trip across the Mediterranean Sea and share with you wine and food from the Bible. Chef Doreen Colondres will make two appetizers, one from Israel and one from Greece, so you will have the full experience. During this class you will learn about:
– Their most prestigious wine regions and what to do and eat if you visit them
– Different styles of wines, regulations and their labels so you can understand better what you are buying
– You will learn about the real story behind Greek and Israeli food traditions and how to cook and pair a few of them
– You will learn about the Mediterranean food culture and taste two amazing Greek and Israeli appetizers
– And of course, you will taste outstanding wines from the Peloponnese, Santorini, Macedonia, Naoussa, Galilee, Golan Heights, among others
Join us for a one of a kind class!
Στην υγειά σας! (Cheers!)
*ALL CLASS SALES ARE FINAL. All food and non-food ingredients will be personal to you and your seating area and will be handled with gloves. We follow all safety requirements set by the CDC and the NC Government. If for any reason, VH needs to cancel or reschedule a class, we will give you a full refund.
Date: Multiple Dates Available
Start time: 6:30 p.m.
End time: 8:00 p.m.
Venue: The Loading Dock – (Free parking available but Uber/Lyft is recommended)
Directions: 1053 E Whitaker Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Vitis House Wine Classes Changes/Cancellations/Refunds
ALL CLASS SALES ARE FINAL. You can transfer your spot to someone else (at no cost). Please send us an email with the name of the person attending on your behalf.
Classes are subject to cancellation due to government safety measurements, severe weather conditions or low attendance. Check here for more details about our cancellation policies and safety guidelines or contact us at email@example.com