Dear Students, Friends & Colleagues:
We feel grateful with the support of our community during the last year. As our State make changes to the safety regulations, we keep updating our safety standards to help you, our team and community, but we want to maintain a high standard of safety at all times.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated.
- We are only hosting classes and courses with half our capacity.
- All desk and chairs are cleaned and sanitized for you.
- If you feel sick or if you have been in contact with someone that tested positive in the last 14 days, please do not come to class.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands when entering our facilities and continuously throughout the day of the course.
- If you register with a friend and you want to sit together, please let us know in advance.
- If you are coming alone and don’t feel comfortable sitting next to someone else, please send us an email in advance.
- We provide sanitizing gel, sanitizing wipes and sanitizing spray.
- We ask students to please maintain a social distance.
- We ask all of our students to disinfect any common area (outside of our classroom) they have used before and after use, during breaks and lunch break.
- We try to keep the classroom doors and sliding doors open to allow for fresh air movement, but the Loading Dock installed air purifiers in every room, including our classroom.
Please take care of yourself 14 days prior an in-classroom course or class. Unfortunately, we can’t do refunds and we will apply our cancellations and reschedule policy to all transactions. Please review our policies.
We feel blessed with your support. Thanks in advance for being respectful with our safety guidelines.
House Chef, Vitis House