Spain is one of the most delicious destinations in the world. The wine, the olive oil, the jamón, their traditions and culture – they all highlight amazing, colorful Spain, and contribute to making Spain one of the most fun countries in the world. Chef Doreen Colondres spent two years in this magnificent country and it is indeed on of her favorite food and wine regions in the world. During this class you will learn about:
– The unique Spanish grape varieties used to produce these amazing wines
– Their most prestigious wine regions and what to eat if you visit them
– Different styles of wines, regulations and their labels so you can understand better what you are buying
– You will learn about the real story behind the tapas tradition and how to cook and pair a few of them
– You will learn about the Mediterranean food culture and taste an outstanding extra virgin olive oil, one most famous Spanish gems
– And of course, you will taste outstanding wines from Galicia, Catalunya, Castilla y Leon, Rioja, Andalucía, among others
Join us for a one of a kind class!
*ALL CLASS SALES ARE FINAL. All food and non-food ingredients will be personal to you and your seating area and will be handled with gloves. We follow all safety requirements set by the CDC and the NC Government. If for any reason, VH needs to cancel or reschedule a class, we will give you a full refund.
Start time: 6:30 p.m.
End time: 8:15 p.m.
Venue: The Loading Dock – (Free parking available but Uber/Lyft is recommended)
Directions: 1053 E Whitaker Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Vitis House Wine Classes Changes/Cancellations/Refunds
ALL CLASS SALES ARE FINAL. You can transfer your spot to someone else (at no cost). Please send us an email with the name of the person attending on your behalf.
Classes are subject to cancellation due to government safety measurements, severe weather conditions or low attendance. Check here for more details about our cancellation policies and safety guidelines or contact us at email@example.com
Click here to read our Policies and Procedures